- Product Code: 0
- Product Groups : SHEEPWOOL INSULATION BATT
- 772 Person Viewed
Sheep wool is one of the earliest insulation product in history. Human beings use this product to protect themselves from hot, cold and damp in various forms. Because of its excellent performance and properties, this product still maintains its throne among the insulation products known in the world.
It is the only non-man made insulation material in the market.
ADVANTAGES OF SHEEP WOOL INSULATION BATT
Installation / Performances
- Sheep wool improves indoor air quality by filtering air from harmful chemicals. The amino acids in wool irreversibly bond with formaldehyde, NOₓ and SO2 on a molecular level.
- Absorbs moisture and prevent molds in the walls.
- Naturaly not flammable and resist fire.
- Superior performance in thermal conductivity with a R value of average 3.6 per inch.
- It breathes, has high vapor permeability.
- Excellent thermal performance in winter and summer.
- Natural keratin existing in sheep wool suppresses mold and mildew.
- Sheep wool insulation is all natural, renewable and sustainable.
- Easy installment.
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable insulation material.
- It can be easily cut and shaped. Flexible to all direction.
- Sheep wool is a perfect insulation material as an acoustic buffer absorbing sound.
- Batts are installed like other mediums but with no protection required.
- Resistant to rot, inhibits fungi, microorganisms and pests.
- Has the ability to absorb VOCs and toxins in the air.
- Does not cause itching or irritation. Does not contain toxin and allergen.
- Not a threat for human health.
- TS EN 13501-1 (Reaction to Fire): F
- TS EN 12667 (Thermal Conductivity λ): 0.043W/(m-K)
A sharp, long-edged blade is needed to cut the Cellulose Based lnsulation Batt&Blanket.; it can also be cut with spiral cutter.
Exterior Wall from Outside and Inside
After the installation of C and U profiles on the existing wall, a Cellulose Based Batt & Blanket is placed between the C profiles. After covering the insulation material with moisture barrier, it is covered with plasterboard, OSB board or any composite covering material. in line with different detail solutions, it can also be applied by sticking directly to the surface.
lnternal Partition Walls
After the installation of C and U profiles, the Cellulose Based Batt & Blanket is placed into the C profiles. Then the outer surfaces of the structure is covered with materials such as plasterboard or OSB board. According to different detail solutions, it can be applied by sticking directly to the surface.
Roof and Attic
Cellulose Based Batt&Blanket; can be cut to desired size, applied between the rafters, under the tile or laying on the floor.