- Product Code: 0
- Product Groups : COTTON WOOL INSULATION BATT & BLANKET
- 95 Person Viewed
Cotton insulation is a sustainable and environmentally friendly option for insulating. Consisting of 85% recycled cotton fibers, cotton insulation is both an eco-conscious and effective product. The combination of materials are treated with borate to create a flame-resistant substance that is also an insect and rodent repellant. Recycled cotton takes very little energy to manufacture, and comes with an R-value of R-3.4 per inch. It’s non-toxic and non-hazardous, allowing you to install it without risking distress to respiratory systems or skin.
ADVANTAGES OF CELLULOSE FIBER INSULATION BATT & BLANKET
Installation / Performances
- Thermal capacity refers to the amount of energy required to heat or cool 1 kg of material 1 °C. lf the value is high, the material will have a higher insulating property. The thermal capacity of the glasswool is 670 Joules per kg while the value for the rockwool is 860 joules per kg. The thermal capacity of cellulose and hemp based insulation products has a thermal capacity very close to 1600 joules per kg (According to EN ISO 10456),(A performance 2-2,5 times better than their substitutes).
- Convection does not occur.
- Durable and does not require maintenance. Resistance to erosion.
- Excellent acoustic performance, Excellent loss of airborne sound between the spaces.
- Has the ability to absorb and release the moisture without affecting the thermal performance.
- It breathes, has high vapor permeability.
- Non-flammable material and resistant to fire. Resistant to electricity.
- Excellent thermal performance in winter and summer.
- Absorbs VOC (Volatile Organic Component) and toxins in the air.
- It does not collapse or get worn out through dusting.
- Produced from recycled paper. Environmentally friendly, sustainable insulation material.
- It can be easily cut and shaped. Flexible to all direction.
- Resistant to rot, inhibits fungi, microorganisms and pests.
- Has the ability to absorb VOCs and toxins in the air.
- Does not cause itching or irritation. Does not contain toxin and allergen.
- Not a threat for human health.