- Product Code: 0
- Product Groups : CELLULOSE FIBER INSULATION BATT & BLANKET
- 817 Person Viewed
After making the necessary investments on technology and R&D, our company has achieved to produce Cellulose Based Batt & Blanket insulation products in 2012, as the third company after US and Europe.
The Cellulose Based Batt & Blanket combines easy installation, superior acoustics and thermal performance, and become attractive solution as an insulating material for the house owners and professionals.
Because of its practical installation and flexibility, it is used in many industries for insulation purposes, like automotive, yacht and train industry.
ADVANTAGES OF CELLULOSE FIBER INSULATION BATT & BLANKET
Installation / Performances
- Thermal capacity refers to the amount of energy required to heat or cool 1 kg of material 1 °C. lf the value is high, the material will have a higher insulating property. The thermal capacity of the glasswool is 670 Joules per kg while the value for the rockwool is 860 joules per kg. The thermal capacity of cellulose and hemp based insulation products has a thermal capacity very close to 1600 joules per kg (According to EN ISO 10456),(A performance 2-2,5 times better than their substitutes).
- Convection does not occur.
- Durable and does not require maintenance. Resistance to erosion.
- Excellent acoustic performance, Excellent loss of airborne sound between the spaces.
- Has the ability to absorb and release the moisture without affecting the thermal performance.
- It breathes, has high vapor permeability.
- Non-flammable material and resistant to fire. Resistant to electricity.
- Excellent thermal performance in winter and summer.
- Absorbs VOC (Volatile Organic Component) and toxins in the air.
- It does not collapse or get worn out through dusting.
- Produced from recycled paper. Environmentally friendly, sustainable insulation material.
- It can be easily cut and shaped. Flexible to all direction.
- Resistant to rot, inhibits fungi, microorganisms and pests.
- Has the ability to absorb VOCs and toxins in the air.
- Does not cause itching or irritation. Does not contain toxin and allergen.
- Not a threat for human health.
- TS EN 13501-1 (Reaction to Fire): B
- TS EN 12667 (Thermal Conductivity λ): 0.040W/(m-K)
- TS EN ISO 717-1 (Single number rating): Rw (C;Ctr)=62,0 (-4;-11)dB
A sharp, long-edged blade is needed to cut the Cellulose Based lnsulation Batt&Blanket.; it can also be cut with spiral cutter.
Exterior Wall from Outside and Inside
After the installation of C and U profiles on the existing wall, a Cellulose Based Batt & Blanket is placed between the C profiles. After covering the insulation material with moisture barrier, it is covered with plasterboard, OSB board or any composite covering material. in line with different detail solutions, it can also be applied by sticking directly to the surface.
lnternal Partition Walls
After the installation of C and U profiles, the Cellulose Based Batt & Blanket is placed into the C profiles. Then the outer surfaces of the structure is covered with materials such as plasterboard or OSB board. According to different detail solutions, it can be applied by sticking directly to the surface.
Roof and Attic
Cellulose Based Batt&Blanket; can be cut to desired size, applied between the rafters, under the tile or laying on the floor.